Kids, don't try this at home. Talk to your parents about dating if you're under 18, and definitely if you're over 18. When you are ready to go for it, here are 10 reasons to choose a third culture kid!
1. We know people all over the world. You'll have a free couch to sleep on in almost every country you visit.
2. When you get promoted and your job moves you overseas, they'll be happier than you are.
3. Their trivia knowledge is on point, although you may need to educate them about what happened in the 90's.
4. They'll be able to impress and relate to your friends and family in three seconds.
5. There will never be a lull in conversation; they love to talk about themselves.
6. Their [swearing] vocabulary spans multiple languages.
7. Meeting the parents might not be an issue, since they're a $2,000 plane ride away.
8. If date plans go wrong, don't worry–you'll find them incredibly flexible.
9. For your birthday they'll buy you a plane ticket!
10. It might take a while, but once they love you, they'll love you forever.
the Kazakh Nomads